Overcoming internal blockages is one of the most attractive themes for people in their professional and personal life as well.
Empowerment is about knowledge of Self.
People with a “seeker” heart are always looking to improve their personal and professional life, and they don’t rest until they do, so they look for new ways and new methods.
In the 22 Days Therapeutic Diary,
you will be able to lightly access your subconscious mind and release some thoughts and emotions frozen in time, activate your creativity, remove blocks and discover solutions.
Everything you need is inside you, and only you can access it.
We have a system, in the miracle that is our body, and it communicates with us constantly.
We often forget that our human experience only happens through us, through our body.
With the continuous hustle and bustle of our daily lives in a fast paced society, we become so focused on surviving the day, week, month etc that we disconnect with this wonderful internal system we have.
In a car, when a light comes on alerting us that something is not right, normally we do not take long to take the car to the mechanic or the workshop, because the car is needed and we need it.
It’s the same with us, we receive warnings, from a very rich internal wisdom that we have. But many of us stop listening and paying attention.
Reconnecting with yourself, with your essence, is to begin to re-establish or improve this communication and your intuition.
In this 22-Day Therapeutic Journal,
you will be able to touch parts of yourself that have long been forgotten, like your “inner child” and your “shadow” side. We all have a ‘shadow’ and an ‘inner child’ side, and both have to be in harmony and balance.
These two inner works are particularly beautiful and some of the most important to do, as it is essential to understand and accept all parts of yourself with compassion, care, respect and love. These important steps are acts of self love, to free ourselves from automatic behaviours that hurt us, and possibly hurt those we love.
During this 22 day journey, I will follow up with you by email every 3 days. This way the journey is easier and lighter. In each email I will share more information, and at the end of the journey, I have a special offer for you.
Here are the main benefits you will get with this diary.
- Writing in a diary allows you to reflect on your thoughts and emotions. It can help you better understand yourself and your reactions to different situations. By writing regularly, you can learn to identify patterns of behaviour or thinking that you may need to change to feel better.
- Writing regularly is a very effective way to relieve stress. When you write about your feelings and worries, it can help you put things in perspective. Also, writing can help you release pent-up emotions or deal with difficult situations.
- Improving your memory, when you write about important events in your life, can help you remember those events better. Also, writing about things you have learned or discovered can help you retain that information longer.
- Writing regularly can help with your personal development. By reflecting on your experiences and thoughts, you can learn more about yourself and what is important to you. In addition, it can help you set goals and priorities for the future.
- Writing is a way to exercise your creativity, because by writing freely and without restrictions, you can develop your ability to express ideas and thoughts in a clear and interesting way.
- Documenting your life can help you remember important moments and significant events. It can also be a way to leave a legacy for future generations, allowing others to learn more about your history and your life.
After gaining insights from the 22-Day Therapeutic Journal the next step is to go deeper with hypnotherapy sessions to overcome blockages, understand your emotions and what beliefs are limiting you.
Transpersonal hypnotherapy is a beautiful, gentle but powerful way to deeply access your subconscious mind and achieve self-healing.
But now let’s get to the question that matters: Which part has aroused your interest the most, and what are you going to do with this awareness?
I hope you enjoy it, and above all that you have fun!
See you soon!